To find out more about the requirements and how to apply, please visit their job page. If you are interested in posting an opportunity of your own, you can do so on our careers page.
- Create high quality digital sculpts from art and photo reference
- Create concept illustrations of potential sculpts
- Revise digital sculpts created by freelance sculptors as needed
- Part, scale and optimize models for 3D printing and injection molding
- Create color reference imagery for factory painted miniatures
- Create reference imagery and documentation for sculpting coordinators and freelance sculptors
- Give feedback and provide direction to freelance sculptors.
- Exceptional sculpting, drawing, and painting skills.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and writing.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple projects and milestones.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven, high-energy environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or specialized training/art school.
- Two plus years of digital 3D modeling experience.
- Proficiency in Zbrush or similar digital sculpting software.
- Working knowledge of Solidworks or similar CAD-based software.