To find out more about the requirements and how to apply, please visit their job postings page. If you are interested in posting an opportunity of your own, you can do so on our careers page.
The 3D Visualization Specialist is responsible for the creation of computer generated imagery. Primary tasks will involve creating pre-rendered assets for use in marketing materials. The ability to interact well and fit into a small, highly motivated, multi-functional team that is working in a rapid, simultaneous engineering environment is essential. The role offers the rare opportunity to take ownership in the development of new and genuinely cutting edge vehicles, so enthusiasm and knowledge of cars is advantageous. You must have a genuine passion for engineering the best electric vehicles in the world. You must want to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company. We are building real products -- not presentations. This must excite you. You’ll work alongside accomplished, world-renowned Designers on perhaps the most exciting automotive programs in existence today.
- Shading / Lighting / Texturing.
- Compositing / Post-processing.
- Maintaining vehicle master files.
- Rigging mechanical systems.
- Animating cameras / vehicles.
- Matchmoving / tracking.
- HDR, photogrammetry acquisition and post processing.
- Researching and developing pipeline solutions and techniques.
- Interfacing with design, web, stores to provide visualization solutions.
- Supporting legacy projects.
- Modeling of digital assets.