Toon Boom releases Storyboard Pro 4 for 64-bit live Action, Gaming and Animation productions.
Toon Boom Animation has shown off Toon Boom Storyboard Pro 4 this week, a major upgrade of the digital storyboard system being used widely in the industry. The product won a Primetime Emmy® Engineering Award and the company is showing Storyboard Pro 4 at the MIPTV in Monaco. Toon Boom's animation products cater to live action, gaming, and animation studios alike.
Now in 64 bit, Storyboard Pro 4 offers the ability to draw directly in the software using bitmap drawing tools. In addition to its time-proven vector tools, Storyboard Pro 4 enables users to draw with different styles and textures for full artistic freedom.
Storyboard Pro 4 highlights:
• Bitmap Drawing Tools allow users to draw with different styles and textures for full artistic freedom.
• 64-bit gives users the freedom to use more of the computer’s resources, and allowing the use of the new bitmap technology.
• Playback Enhancements ensure a smooth playback through panels.
• Sequences allow users to organize projects into four divisions: Acts, Sequences, Scenes, and Panels.
• Integrated 3D Technology enables users to work in a 3D space, import 3D models, and export to FBX.
• Collaboration tools allow multiple users to work on a project simultaneously.
You can own Toon Boom Storyboard Pro 4 now at the price of just under US$1000. Customers owning Toon Boom Storyboard Pro 2 can upgrade to version 4 for US$499. Customers with a valid support and maintenance agreement can upgrade for free.