In January 2002, Dassault Systemes welcomed REALVIZ as a new Partner to the Software Community Program. At that time, Dassault outlined the forthcoming program, in which REALVIZ would develop and sell two products, which would expand the powerful realistic rendering capabilities of CATIA V5 and ENOVIA Portal DMU Solutions, by enabling 3d PLM customers to integrate their 3D virtual products into real environments. REALVIZ is now pleased to confirm, that the first product outlined, REALVIZ Stitcher Gateway to CATIA V5, will very shortly be available for purchase.|
REALVIZ Stitcher Gateway to CATIA V5 is the way to build panoramas using photographs to create realistic environments maps. By combining horizontally and vertically overlapping photos into stunning wide-angle panoramas, REALVIZ Stitcher Gateway to CATIA V5 gives V5 users the power to deliver the most impressive panoramas for 2D/3D integration of their CAD models.
- Build the highest quality panoramas available in any technology. REALVIZ Stitcher Gateway to CATIA V5 enables you to integrate CAD models into real high-impact environments.
- Retouch your panoramas in your favorite image editor, for complete artistic control. REALVIZ Stitcher Gateway to CATIA V5 brings significant implications in terms of reactive power, speed, workflow, and most importantly, productivity.
- Deliver the highest quality renderings for CAD users with up to 1 million pixels in resolution. Overlapping photos are easily uploaded into Stitcher to produce stunning wide-angle, high-quality images for creating high impact, environment maps, and image sequences.
- Lens distortion management. REALVIZ Stitcher Gateway to CATIA V5 is able to directly process images, without the additional need for any 'undistortion' tool.
- Flat stitch mode. Means you can assemble images of a flat object (a map, or a poster, for example), whilst still benefiting from the stitching engine's auto-positioning function.
Additional details and pricing will be made available shortly. Further details also available from firstname.lastname@example.org.
REALVIZ is a leading developer of image based creation software based in Sophia Antipolis, France, with U.S. headquarters in San Francisco, CA; and satellite sales offices in Paris, England, Germany and Singapore. REALVIZ develops a suite of image-based content creation solutions for the film, broadcast, gaming, architecture and Internet communities. Derived from years of research efforts at the renowned INRIA Lab in France, the company's applications enable 2D and 3D artists to easily and cost-effectively tackle complex digital imaging projects. REALVIZ' award-winning products are in use by leading production and effects houses, web design, game development and architectural companies worldwide including Cinesite, Framestore, Sony Imageworks, Warner Brothers Animation, Electronic Arts, Buf Compagnie and many others.