This week, Autodesk's annual 3December event will pay tribute to the art of computer graphics and the talent behind them for the fifteenth year in a row. From December 3-6, Autodesk will host a series of live and virtual events for artists from around the world to enjoy.
Autodesk 3December 2013 Festivities Include:
- A special event at Autodesk University on December 3 that will also be streamed live from 7-8:30 pm PST on AREA TV.
- The debut of a behind-the-scenes presentation on the making of the sci-fi thriller Elysium on December 4 at 2:30 pm PST (also available for live viewing via AREA TV).
- Ongoing "Behind the ScreenZ" stories, artist interviews and tutorials that show how customers are employing Maya, 3ds Max, Softimage and Mudbox on everyday projects.
- A 'Fake or Photo Challenge' that tests viewers' abilities to discern real photos from CG images.
- Free online MasterClasses.