Tue 12th Jun 2012 | News
e-on software is announcing the immediate availability of the latest Vue 10.5 PLE.
e-on software has announced the immediate availability of the free Vue 10.5 xStream and Vue 10.5 Infinite Personal Learning Editions.
Both programs offer CG professionals the solution for creating digital natural environments with seamless integration into any production workflow. While Vue Infinite is a standalone application, Vue xStream operates seamlessly inside of 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Cinema4D and Softimage.
Key new technologies available in the Vue 10.5 PLE:
• Directional Light Matching,
• Multiple Vue Camera Import,
• Spline Roll,
• Spline Resampling,
• EcoSystem Stacking,
• Rock Convexity,
• Terrain Fractal 2, and more...
The Vue 10.5 PLE is a fully functional version of Vue 10.5 xStream/Infinite. With the PLE, users can:
• Create complete projects,
• Save their work and export to other applications,
• Render stills and animations without size/length limit,
• Experience Vue’s power directly inside 3ds Max/Maya/Softimage/LightWave/Cinema4D,
• Learn at their own pace (the PLE never expires)!
The Personal Learning Edition ships with a wide selection of Vue 10.5 presets, as well as the full PDF Reference manual.