Thu 27th Feb 2014 | News
The new version features, among others, full integration with VRay® 3, Thea Render® and new libraries with over 75 styles.
iToo Software is proud to announce the release of RailClone 2.2. This release opens iToosoft´s parametric modelling software to a new wide range of applications, thanks to an extended style library including new groups like wooden fences, flooring, shelving and animatable escalators.
RailClone 2.2. also features all new operators, improved UVW mapping, count mode for generators,V-Ray 3, Thea Render compatibility and many other changes and fixes.
• Support for V-Ray® 3 and Thea Render®
• New Parameter node that enables you to generate random numbers for use in other operators and equations.
• Array generator is available in RailClone Lite.
• Added a rotate option to RailClone’s automatic UVW box mapping feature.
• New Default mode: Count, allows to define a fixed number of segments to scale between the start and end positions of a path section.
• Linear 1S Generator can be built without a spline by setting a new X Size parameter.
• Added a Free Object option. When enabled, RailClone doesn’t use the spline’s position, only its shape. Use it to move RC freely around the scene (without the spline), or to create instanced objects.
• Added up/down arrows to change the order of labels in Base Objects and Parameters lists.
A Lite version of the software is freely available to download including now significantly improved functionality with the ability to create 2d arrays using a single A2S generator. Also available Release notes, and a demo reel, all on iToo Software’s website.
This release is part of the company´s developing program for 2014, which also includes the upcoming release of the new version of Forest Pack, to be launched in March.
iToo Software, founded in 1999 in Spain, is a 3D software development company, creators of Forest Pack and RailClone, plugins for Autodesk® 3ds Max® and 3ds Max Design®.