Wed 23rd Jul 2003 | News
BOXX Technologies, a leading developer of XXTreme award-winning digital content creation systems for the design, entertainment and digital film industries today announced that it is offering the revolutionary new NVIDIA Quadro FX 3000 series of professional graphics solutions in its 3DBOXX workstations, immediately. Announced earlier today by NVIDIA, a worldwide leader in visual processing solutions, these new professional graphics solutions make advanced high-resolution visualization accessible to more professionals in the video postproduction and broadcast markets.
NVIDIA Quadro FX 3000 Features
* High-performance graphics memory-27.2 GB/sec memory bandwidth, more than twice the bandwidth of the industry-leading NVIDIA Quadro FX 2000, drives large texture performance and high-resolution, full-scene anti-aliasing.
* Single system powerwall- Users digitally specify overlap and blending for two projected images, even from inexpensive projectors. Allows any application to be projected from a single system onto large surfaces.
* High-resolution-256MB graphics memory powers 3840x2400 displays for applications including medical, oil & gas, and satellite imaging.
The NVIDIA Quadro FX 3000G includes all NVIDIA Quadro FX 3000 features plus:
* Framelock-Allows professionals to link multiple systems in a cluster to scale
power to problem size for life-sized visualization.
* Genlock-Enables synchronization with standard signal formats and house-sync signals for video post-production, broadcast, compositing, and editing solutions.