Position | CGI Artist - Modeler (in Hull, UK)
Job Type: Full-time
Description How to apply
Responsible for creating photo-realistic objects such as props, products, environments, or a supplement to CAD data.
Essential Responsibilities, Accountabilities & Results
• Solid sense of three-dimensional design and attention to detail in organic and mechanical surfaces
• Ability to demonstrate a breadth of competence in 3D forms, from mechanical design to organic objects, from photo-real to stylized.
• Knowledge of how a well-modeled object will react to light and reflection in a realistic and appealing way.
• Maya or 3Ds Max polygon modeling experience preferred.
• Efficient UV unwrapping of polygonal models a plus.
• Texture painting ability a plus
• Solid art background a plus
• Experience in all forms of 2D & 3D CGI workflows & processes
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in production
• Experience with Maya