Essential Responsibilities, Accountabilities & Results
• Position requires proven ability to prioritize, multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fun, fast-paced environment.
• Manage task assignments and priorities for the artists using Shotgun.
• Requires knowledge of CGI project management tools/methodologies.
• Publishes client notes within studio project management system.
• Prioritize workload to ensure team’s expectations are met and managed.
• Attending reviews of the materials/content with the client
• Shotgun experience
• Familiarity with MassTransit, Aspera
• Excel or equivalent experience
• Experience working in a CGI/VFX environment
• Excellent administrative, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Able to work well under pressure
• Able to multi-task, troubleshoot and prioritize
• Able to work effectively with a wide variety of personalities
• Able to adapt quickly to ever-evolving tech and workflow adaptations
• Able to communicate succinctly and professionally with staff and clients