Essential Responsibilities, Accountabilities & Results
• Position requires proven ability to prioritize, multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fun, fast-paced environment.
• Manage task assignments and priorities for the artists using Shotgun.
• Requires knowledge of CGI project management tools/methodologies.
• Publishes client notes within studio project management system.
• Prioritize workload to ensure team’s expectations are met and managed.
• Attending reviews of the materials/content with the client
• Shotgun experience
• Familiarity with MassTransit, Aspera
• Excel or equivalent experience
• Experience working in a CGI/VFX environment
• Excellent administrative, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Able to work well under pressure
• Able to multi-task, troubleshoot and prioritize
• Able to work effectively with a wide variety of personalities
• Able to adapt quickly to ever-evolving tech and workflow adaptations
• Able to communicate succinctly and professionally with staff and clients
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The following physical requirements are commonly performed in this job. There are times, on occasion, when the employee may be asked or expected to perform duties with physical requirements that are different from those listed here. It is the employee’s duty to notify the management of any physical limitations or inability to perform a certain task.
• Regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear
• Frequently required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms
• Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
• Vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus